TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY USING THE DESIGNEDBYJUJUBENG DESIGN SERVICES YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE UPDATED REGULARLY AND THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON WWW.DESIGNEDBYJUJUBENG.CO.UK ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
• DesignedByJujubeng does not permit any designs to be resold for profit. (This includes for clothing. Anyone found reselling DesignedByJujubeng products will be subject to legal action.)
• Quotes will be provided at the ordering stage.
• Any quote that is provided will expire on the 1st of each month when a new pricelist is issued. Paying a deposit will ensure your quote is maintained.
• When ordering DesignedByJujubeng will create the project solely from the instructions you have given us but with our own creative spin.
• DesignedByJujubeng is a creative service so you should be aware that you can send us inspiration and ideas, but we will never replicate any design created by DesignedByJujubeng or any other designer.
• Projects of £200 or more will need to be paid in full before designing commences.
• The pricelist offers a guide for average orders. Therefore, your project may be higher than the stated fee.
• DesignedByJujubeng provides a wide range of service. (please see the services tab on our site for more information)
• Illustrations are created through DesignedByJujubeng’s art style.
• Due to the nature of this service – amendments are not available besides deciding what background you would like to have.
• Websites will be created using Wix.com. Wix has its own third-party cost for hosting.
• You will be able to purchase a domain name if you want to. This will also incur an extra charge.
• There is one draft for a website, and we amend the website from there.
• The Designed ByJujubeng trademark will be on every website at the bottom of the webpage with a hyperlink to our services.
• The Designed ByJujubeng trademark is not to be removed whilst you use this website design.
• Designed By Jujubeng cannot wait for website content. You must provide the information when you order except in special circumstances approved by Designed By Jujubeng.
• The content you provide in your order will be used to provide your quote. Changes outside of your order will be charged as an additional fee. (e.g adding a store to your site etc.)
• A LAPTOP/DESKTOP IS REQUIRED TO OPEN YOUR WEB PREVIEW LINK. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ONE TO PREVENT DELAYS. DESIGNEDBYJUJUBENG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS DUE TO A LACK OF LAPTOP/COMPUTER/DESKTOP.
• Any free graphics produced for the website are as seen and amendments to them may incur a fee.
DISCOUNTS AND DESIGN CREDIT
• Any design credit bares no monetary value outside of Designed ByJujubeng.
• Design credit cannot be exchanged for legal tender.
• Design Credit has a validity of 3 months once obtained. Please note: Where a client has been awarded design credit, Designed ByJujubeng has no obligation to provide the client with balance updates or warning when the credit is due to expire.
• Deposits do not apply for orders where Design Credit is being used for either full or part payments.
• Design credit has a 3 month validity.
• All flyers will have DesignedByJujubeg trademark on it unless DesignedByJujubeng decides not to put it on.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND WWW.DESIGNEDBYJUJUBENG.CO.UK
• Any products that are designed/created by DesignedByJujubeng can be posted on any of our social media/websites/promotions/publications indefinitely.
• Any product created/designed by DesignedByJujubeng can be posted on any of our social media/websites/promotions/publications indefinitely.
• If you wish for your project not to be posted, you have every right to ask us not to, but it is down to DesignedByJujubeng’s discretion.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTs
• Deposits are mandatory.
• Deposits are non-refundable. Except for in the unlikely circumstance that DesignedByJujubeng cannot fulfil your order.
• DesignedByJujubeng has the ability to refuse a project or provide a service. Sending over a deposit will not guarantee your order in this case but you will still be charged.
• A MINIMUM 50% deposit must be paid to begin the designing process. (MORE OR FULL PAYMENT IS ALSO ACCEPTED)
• Deposits are non-transferable (this means that the deposit is for the specific item you ordered. It cannot be used for another project.)
• Your project will only begin when the deposit is received on our side. (If your bank or building society specifies that your transfer will be executed in a certain amount of time e.g. 3-5 working days, the designing process will begin when it is received by DesignedByJujubeng)
• Where a client has chosen to add the rush fee, the project is to be paid upfront and the 50% reduction for projects does not apply.
• Where a client fails to adhere to DesignedByJujubeng Terms and Conditions, extra charges may be introduced.
• Late Fees: When a project is completed, there is a 24-hour window to pay the balance. Where this deadline is not met you may be subject to the 25% late fee.
• The balance of a project falls under the same rules as a deposit (no refunds and no exchange bar the unlikely situation when Designed ByJujubeng cannot fulfil your order).
• Projects of £200 or more will need to be paid in full before designing commences.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
• DesignedByJujubeng does not provide refunds or exchanges (apart from in the unlikely event that DesignedByJujubeng cannot complete the project. (For more information on completing projects please see below).
COMPLETING YOUR PROJECT
• When using the DesignedByJujubeng service, the terms “completion” means the following: ‘When the client is satisfied with the project, the final copy is approved and the final balance requested”.
• Projects must be paid within 24hours of completion.
• Failure to pay within 24hours will incur a late fee. The Late fee is 25% of the project cost.
• Where there is a third-party cost incurred for example Website hosting and Domain names, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay those costs.
• DesignedByJujubeng is not responsible for any third party costs incurred by the customer.
• Amendments are dependant on the projects and are subject to DesignedByJujubeng’s discretion.
• DesignedByJujubeng has no obligation to amend projects.
• Amendment costs are dependant on the individual project and quotes will be given out accordingly.
• In the process of your amendment, if you choose to amend something else at the same time you will be given an amendment quote. So, if you have multiple amendments at once your costs will be lower.
• Designed ByJujubeng has no obligation to amend projects that were created or amended by a third party. This means that we will not edit logos, flyers, websites etc that have been edited by anyone else
- Where a website has been Designed ByJujubeng and then edited to another design by the customer or another third party. The customer will be required to pay a fee to revert the website to its previous design. (this applies for individual pages and the website as a whole.)
- Changes to products and information are not included in the above statement. It refers to the layout and design of the website.
• DesignedByJujubeng permits 2 missed consultations where a free consultation is indicated. However, after the third missed appointment. Consultation fees will be introduced.
• DesignedByJujubeng is a creative service. Due to the nature of our work and the preferences of the customer the time that it takes to complete your design.
• RUSH FEE – Where your order consists of the additional rush fee, your order will be brought to the front of the queue.
• There is no set timescale that the rush fee provides. However, upon ordering a timescale will be discussed and agreed before payment.
• Where the rush fee option is preferred it is up to DesignedByJujubeng to decide whether the rush fee is applicable.
• There is a one-week grace period for timescales as our work largely revolves around technology and unfortunately at times, technology can fail us. Be rest assured we have a list of precautionary measures for when things do go wrong so it is unlikely that you will experience the extension.
• In the event that wix.com or any other third party site needed to create your project is down, the draft/completion date may vary.
• Where fast-track has been purchased and wix.com or any third party site needed to create your project is down, the fast-track fee will not be refundable.
• The referral scheme allows you to benefit when you refer someone to DesignedByJujubeng.
• When you refer someone, they will receive 10% off their first order. (This means first order for the individual not the company they are getting designs for).)
• Once the person you referred has completed their order (See terms and conditions on completing your project) you will have £10 of design credit added to your tab. This tab bares no monetary significance outside of DesignedByJujubeng and cannot be transferred/exchanged/amended.
• The referral flyer you can request has a validity of 3 months for the date of issue.
• Where you are redeeming design credit no fast track option is available.
• Works redeemed from design credit will be placed in a medium priority zone, where paid projects will be dealt with first followed by unpaid projects. Again, as stated previously, please enquire about timescales.
• In the event that DesignedByJujubeng stops operating, your credit will be dissolved with 2 weeks notice.
• To be eligible for the referral scheme you must:
- Have successfully completed your order from DesignedByJujubeng
- Have requested a referral flyer
• Referred customers are only eligible to receive 10% on their first order. The term 'first order' applies for the individual, not for the company itself. (For example, 1 person cannot receive 10% off on 5 projects for 5 different companies.)
• When a client presents that the referral flyer/code, the person who owns the code will be contacted to ensure the referral is genuine.
PROJECT SIZES & FILE TYPES
• Designed ByJujubeng will always produce your product in a high quality format. (e.g. 4000 x 4000 pixels for logos)
• In the event that you want to include an image in your project, please ensure it is of high quality as we bare no responsibility for issues that arise from low quality images either during or after the designing process.
• Designed ByJujubeng will produce your project in our standard project size and file formats. If you wish for a particular project size or file format, please state this in your order as changes to file formats and sizes after completion will be chargeable.
SPELLING AND LAST CHECKS
• Designed ByJujubeng will always ensure that we look over projects and check spellings. However, as we are human, error is possible. Clients are requested to check their projects carefully for error.
• In the event that you have sent us information and there are spelling mistakes in the text, once a project is completed you will be liable to pay an amendment fee to fix it.
• If you fail to communicate with Designed byJujubeng for a period of more than 30 days from the deposit payment date, your order will be cancelled.
• If you abandon your projection will be required to purchase the project again. (Any changes to subsequent orders may incur a charge
• The number of drafts provided is down to the needs of the design
• The draft is a preview. Customers are not entitled to seeing "early-previews"
UPDATED MAY 2020